Saturday, March 25, 2006

Surveys, I Love Surveys

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Paul
Birthday: August 19, 1970
Birthplace: Grand Falls, Nfld
Current Location: Vancouver
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown (grey??)
Height: 6'4''
Right Handed or Left Handed: Lefty Loosy
Your Heritage: Newfie
The Shoes You Wore Today: Asics
Your Weakness: Blogs
Your Fears: Bad Coffee and out of tune guitars
Your Perfect Pizza: Meat. Lotsa meat!!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Finish my business plan
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: g2g
Thoughts First Waking Up: My back hurts
Your Best Physical Feature: Facial hair
Your Bedtime: 11pm
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi (I'm from Nfld)
MacDonalds or Burger King: MMMcD's.
Single or Group Dates: Single dates with Wanda or group with DMac and Le
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Snapple
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cap unless you're at Starbucks then coffee
Do you Smoke: No
Do you Swear: Heck yeah
Do you Sing: for a living
Do you Shower Daily: yep
Have you Been in Love: I AM
Do you want to go to College: been there done that sort of (WPBC)
Do you want to get Married: I AM
Do you belive in yourself: Not as much as my wife does
Do you get Motion Sickness: All the time. Especially on the bus
Do you think you are Attractive: No
Are you a Health Freak: No
Do you get along with your Parents: Better now than ever
Do you like Thunderstorms: I live in Vancouver of course I do
Do you play an Instrument: A few
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you smoked: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Not of my own free will
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: 6 (YESSSS!!!!!)
In the past month have you been on Stage: At Church????
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: some would say that I got Wanda to marry me would imply some sort of felony.
Ever been Drunk: July 1st, 1987. That will be the last time
Ever been called a Tease: I'm much to blunt for that
Ever been Beaten up: Been over 6 feet since grade 7. You figure it out
Ever Shoplifted: no
How do you want to Die: In bed cuddled into Wanda
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A Coffee shop owner/pastor
What country would you most like to Visit: South Africa
Number of Drugs I have taken: None
Number of CDs I own: 209
Number of Piercings: None (and probably too late to start now)
Number of Tattoos: None
Number of things in my Past I Regret: I was mean to my sister when we were growing up.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

aloha! Well, quite fascinating. I vote you get a piercing. Wouldn't it be fun? How about, on my next home assignment, I'll go with you somewhere and watch you get your lip or ear or nose or tongue pierced okay!? Woohoo!