Thursday, July 27, 2006

Help A Sister Out


My friend is a great photographer and has an awesome website. She is having problems getting her website to register on a google search. I was trying to help but all the stuff I read on search engine optimization went right over my head.

So, being the old Reformer that I am, I thought I'd try a grassroots approach. I was hoping you would all consider adding a link to her website to your blog. I know that helped my traffic and helped my google search optimization.

If you know anythingthing about search engine optimization, you can talk to her hubby over here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I can help her out. She needs to go to http://www.google.com/addurl/ and she can add her address. But the easiest way for here to be found will be to have links on the webpage that do show up in a search engine.

She can also add some text to her webpages that make them search engine freindly. Send her my way and I can try to help her out.

Carson

jaz & les ghag said...

Hey thanks for the help you guys. Really appreciate that!!

tommy : s said...

interesting, i just tried googling her yesterday without seeing this ere (don't hit me jaz, i didn't say goggling .. hehe) and didn't have any success. hope you guys sort it out, cos you're a great photographer and all round fab person.