Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Little Thankfulness


Here's a little truth I'm living out today. Thanks to my girls who make life way more awesomer!!
Proverbs 18:22 - He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.
Psalm 127:3-5 - Don't you see that children are God's best gift? The fruit of the womb his generous legacy? Like a warrior's fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed are you parents, with your quivers full of children! Your enemies don't stand a chance against you; you'll sweep them right off your doorstep.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

What a beautiful picture of your beautiful family. Say hit to your girls from me.

Caroline said...

I mean , "hi", not "hit"

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than a good cup of coffee and a Barista with a good story.

Anonymous said...

I'm tellin Ya This Family is an Insperation to Us All:D