Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ode to Mario



You say that you're retiring again and I hope this time your serious.

I think if you try and come back a third time you're delirious.

I think it's funny you chose the number 66 to put on your back.

Cuz 99 could turn you upside down and make you look like a hack.

Please don't kick Sidney Crosby out of your house because you're not on the team.

He's got the potential to be better than you and that's not a dream.

So long au revoir adieu to you. You were an offensive force.

But you had the backchecking skills of a broken legged horse!!


Yours Truely,

99 Forever!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jan 28 2006 at Mission Fest 2006,
At a ralley Ian Green spoke about we all having one life and that telling us if God has placed on your heart to go and do some Mission work somewhere then do so and don’t be a wimp. Well before Ian came out and some others were talking and praying about all sorts of things, I layed some of my burdens on God and when Ian came out and mentioned that those who want to ask God to lay it on their heart to do something
I was one of the many to come forward and put my hands up like the others and after they had prayer for those who needed it but I couldn’t bring myself to prayer I just left cause I felt I would break down. So to make a long story short I want to go Misson to Mexico.