Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Week



Prime Minister??
Well good luck Stephen. It's gonna be a real challenge to keep parliament together. But hey, maybe Stephen Harper is the new Lester Pearson.












My week will get a lot better when I get to see this guy and his band in concert at GM Place.



We also get to host the Seymours from Kamloops for the weekend. Josh and Carolyn are good friends and are having a baby in May. They're going to the Coldplay concert on Friday. Wanda and I are going Thursday.

Saturday, Josh and I are going to see Proximity 7. They're a local Van band. Good friends. Good band.


Well that's my week. Last night I had a great talk about spirituality with my strata president. It was awesome to talk about God with someone who wanted to talk back, and actually had an opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Proximity 7 ROCKS
LIKE TOTALLY