Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Church is Great


So I'm sitting on the couch while Wanda is teaching our church and our neighbor how to play our new game called Carcassonne. I'm thinking that this is how God wants us to communicate with people. No not through boardgames silly but through community. I love watching community. People who have nothing in common in the natural world become part of something bigger and learn from each other. Then they DO have something in common. And this provides the bridge that the gospel walks across. They see Jesus in us.

1 Corinthians 5:4 (Msg) Assemble the community--I'll be present in spirit with you and our Master Jesus will be present in power.

To quote the great....... Hillary Clinton, "It Takes A Village".

2 comments:

white girl said...

I love Carcass One! Some friends of ours here have that game and I love it. So much fun!
And I love community too. Community is always good. :)

Anonymous said...

There is hope for us after all
with all this love and communituty.