Thursday, July 12, 2007

Does Anybody Still Read This Thing???

If so, here is an update of our life since last I wrote:

Lots Of Visitors
We have been so blessed to have many people come to see little Annalise. We've had Kamloopsians, Langlians (Langleyites??), and even some Nanaimoans. Tomorrow we have some Slave Lakers (Wanda's brother and his wife), for a week or so. Then Wanda will drive back with them and spend a week in Slave Lake showing off the baby. She'll fly home after that.

The Crunch Heard 'Round The World
Wanda and Annalise were in a car accident. Nobody was hurt. We found out on Tuesday that they've written off our car. We will get OK (not generous) money for our car. Thank you to our WONDERFUL friend who has lent us a car. She's a real blessing to us in many ways.

The Hunt Begins
We've been spending way too much time on Craigslist looking at used cars. We're trying to decide if we should replace (get something comparable to what we had) or upgrade (buy a long term family vehicle). If you hear of anything....

OK. Well back to my Facebook.

14 comments:

white girl said...

I totally still read this thing.

They were in an accident??? What happened?? Was it a mean girl from Mission? She tried to kill me the other day on the Abbotsford/Mission highway. Geez Louise! I hope the two babes are okay.

RevTrevK said...

Hello Paul & Wanda - I still read your blog... & I wait very patiently for regular updates! Glad to hear that your family is safe. Hope you have a great summer with your beautiful new baby. Enjoy making memories!

Caroline said...

Yes, I still read your blog and check for updates regularly. If you were to ask Chris what kind of vehicle to get, I'm sure he'd suggest a 4X4 or one with enough clearance so you could take the toll booth by-pass!!! We took it both ways a couple weekends ago (had only done one direction). Happy car hunting ;0)

Anonymous said...

I Still read, when you update!

Anonymous said...

I always read your blog, Paul. In spite of the fact that you don't regularly update it. ;)

Glad to hear that your 2 girls are alright.

Ellen said...

I still read this thing! I'm avoiding Facebook (I don't have enough time for all the things I already do - let alone adding one more addictive thing) and this helps us keep in touch!

I hope you all are well following the accident, and that the perfect vehicle is provided for you!

A Little Estrogen in a Testosterone Family! said...

Yup, we read it too! Thanks for the update. We love hearing about your lives.

Principecia said...

Yes,and I love keeping up with what is happening with you guys!!!love sharon & merve c in kamloops

Caroline said...

ok, I'm putting in my request...post some pictures of annalise and you all, will ya?

Anonymous said...

the competition has caught up with Apple, Google's Picasa2 much easier to use than iPhoto. The most important 'feature' of Picasa2 is that it does not force you into using a weird database scheme you cannot easily navigate though via a filemanager. Picasa2 just uses the directory structure you yourself create via the filemanager, allowing you to use your own logic to organise your own files. Other than that, Picasa2 is free, runs on Linux as well as Windows, and is significantly faster than iPhoto.

Lauren said...

I miss your blog.

Caroline said...

will you post something new? get off facebook!

Anonymous said...

I think it's quite safe to say that you have fully neglected your blog :(

Anonymous said...

yup. I read.