Sunday, December 31, 2006

A New Year's Poem


T'was the night before New Year's In the Lower Mainland
I'm sitting here listening To David Crowder Band

With friends I love dearly And some I just met
On New Year's from my wife A kiss I'm gonna get

I had a great holiday From here to up North
The best trip yet From here and henceforth

Lot's of Skidooing And lots of my fam
Lot's of roast turkey Potatoes and ham

So as I end yet another 365 days
To the Lord up above I give much praise

For a wife who is wonderful For family and health
And, when measured against the rest of the world Incredible wealth

A city to serve in A calling to fulfill
And peace everlasting In the turmoil still

So for 2007 I hope you see pass
Everything you pray for And love that will last

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHHHHHHHHHH GREAT POEM
AND ALSO ALL THE BEST FOR
EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous said...

I think your turning into a Poet Paul. The best to you and Wanda for the next year.

Love Colleen

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Paul and Wanda. May the Lord richly bless you in 2007.