Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Week In Pictures

Here are some pictures of our week:

My birthday party @ the Well. "Hey slow down Dawn"



There were red and blue baloons on my cake. Guess who got those pieces?



My friend Mitch took my father in law and I fishing in the Fraser River and we caught a couple of nice salmon. Let me tell you about the one that got away..... no really. I'll tell you later.



Then we went to the football game where the Lions won!!



Wanda's parents were cheering for the Eskimos....

All in all a fabulous week we had. Thanks to our wonderful family who came to visit, our awesome friends who made my party extra special.

See you in a few days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun week paul. food ON the table at the settlers game? you guys are very brave...

Happy Birthday :0)

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

What a fun week! Yay!

Stephanie said...

Hey Paul, i like your new haircut... sounds like we might be out your way the end of September, we'll keep you posted!

white girl said...

Oh, I'm so glad that photo of me turned out! Just I had planned! Lovely!

We had so much fun at your party. Thank you for inviting us! We should have parties more often. Parties for no reason, just because parties are fun.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy catching up when I get a chance to. I agree with Dawn, parties are fun and there should be way more of them! Enjoy life to the fullest...that should have been a commandment.

Love you guys